19 July 2007

Novel Progressions

Let's get back to business...

I've been working hard, reading volumes of journals, scouring through pages of utter prepubescent bullcrap, reliving packed-away events and emotions avowed never to be reopened in perpetua, transcribing the creme of the crop of literary genius spewed forth from my brain into pure art and I've come up with

13 poems
14 essays/stories (of which all will not be used)
4 monologues

Put them all together and you got yourself a booklet. Yeah, buddy.

So what I need now is a printer. Not a printer like a computer peripheral but as in a printing house. Sure, I could Kinko's it but I'd like a production level a couple steps above a manga zine. Anybody out there help a brother out?

Sis -- I know you mentioned knowing someone in AMUN who I can talk to. I'll hit you up for info when you're in town this weekend.

Everyone else: If'n you got any advice, now's the time to speak up.

Thanks in advance.

No comments: