24 March 2009

Last Rites

When my spirit leaves my body,

I want as much as possible to be given up for organ donation.

Then I would prefer the remainder to be given to science, to be used as a gross anatomy cadaver or for organ biopsies.

Then I should like my skeleton to hang in a pathology lab, or in a magic store, or get blown up by Mythbusters. Or any museum's BodyWorks exhibit.

Whatever is left, please cremate and spread in the River Trails Woods in Mt. Prospect, IL, or the Dr. Sun Yat-Sen Chinese Gardens in Vancouver, BC, Canada, or on the Japanese Island in the Chicago Botanic Gardens, or along the Left Bank of the Iowa River in Iowa City, IA, or perhaps a touch in all four.

If you think of it, sprinkle a little bit if you're ever near la Cathedrale de Notre-Dame in Paris.



Aw hell, I'll probably end up going out like Donny.

Just don't get too much of me on The Dude's face.

No comments: