24 February 2008

A Great BIG Heartfelt Hug

The run is over.

It's been a phenomenal run. Incredible, exhausting, exploratory, evolutionary, friendship-shattering, challenging, amazing, self-exiling, self-flagellating, and ultimately the most rewarding experience of my career.

Thanks to everyone who braved the icy cold weather and long distances to share these moments with me.
In no specific order:
Lacey Bade
Kate Lesciotto
Nicole Zurek
Brian Swatek
Tim Swatek & Amber Walls
Robert & Margaret Swatek
Tom & Helen Platt
Joe & Catherine Platt
Jim & Cindy Platt
Dan Platt
Amie Platt
Tom Platt
Dennis & Marlene McKenna
Marc & Terry Bernstein
The Matzkin Family
The Mailling Family
Julie Herman
Emily Herman
Brendan Connelly
Mike & Carolyn Kalina
Jessica Strejc & Joey Burger


To all of you and everyone else who came, this comes from the bottom of my heart:

To anyone I missed, I apologize. Either my tired head has misplaced your name or I never knew you came to see me.


Now, to shave this dead muskrat off my face...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kevin, I was googling reviews of the play at VPT (like a good company member) and came across your blog. You may remember we talked after the show on Saturday night? (I ran the supertitles that night). Anyway I just wanted to say hello and well done once again. I was enthralled by your performance, you and the whole production were very powerful. A job well done!
Barbara