27 December 2008

New Moon

Today is the last New Moon of 2008.
The last New Moon of the last seven years.
The last chance to start a lunar cycle before the New Year.

And this timely stretch of warm weather makes opportunities seem infinite.

So, a wish...

May the mistakes of the past propel the success of the future.

And, a few predictions...

Within this coming year:
- I will start a new career path that I will stick with for awhile
- I will have at least one piece of mine featured in a professional publication
- I will move into a spacious new dwelling but stay within Evanston
- I will be in the company of friends I haven't known in forever
- I will be with a woman who makes me happy

Finally, a request...

May 2009 find you hungrily fighting for that which you truly want, a crusade for your heart's desire.

Om Namaha Shivaya
Om Mani Padme Hung

Salutations to that which you are capable of being.
The jewel is in the lotus

Thank you for still reading
We will see each other soon


----------------
Now playing: Bad Religion - Stranger Than Fiction

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

just wanted to say Hi. havn't talked in a while. Like the new layout. looks nice. Peace. <3