08 August 2007

Winds of Change

Oy, so much coming up on the waterfront.

The weekend in Regina was phenomenal. A beautiful and emotional wedding, and an accident. I'm in the middle of a story about the latter, and I'm taking my time with it 'cause it's getting good.

My days at Saks are numbered. Less than two weeks now. Gotta get back into performing. So I'm gonna start my own Open Mic night somewhere...

Family issues coming to a head now: Sister's moving home sometime soon, one brother needs a new career, the other's heading into a rough season with his SO. It's gonna be my job to be the rock and the voice of reason. Hah.

I was telling someone a week ago that my life would be completely different in the next three weeks, and I prefer to live up to expectations.

So forgive me if I haven't written much lately. Soon will come a time when you'll beg me to stop.

No comments: