15 January 2008

So,... How's The Show Goin'?

It goes intensely.

I've never been known as a lead actor. Never given the opportunity. I've made a career out of bit roles and sharp comic timing. This show I live up to my namesake: I am always on stage. Never a break. And everything happens in front of the audience. Every kiss, every argument, every tender moment, every shouting match.

All in two languages. And a subject matter very close and dear to me.

If you live in the Chicagoland area and don't see this show, then you might as well stop reading this blog. Nothing I will write will be as impressive or as important as my performance throughout the month of February. This is the shit I was born to do.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just need the times and the address dear.

I don't want to miss it.

Anonymous said...

I'm really glad you're having such a great time. Maybe a more serious return to theater will be the result! I'm can't wait to see the show. I need something to restore my faith in non-"Big Name" theater groups after the less than stellar performance I saw at the Athenaeum on Sunday.